Looking to Sell? Look no further!
Visit our Showroom to see how we represent customer aircraft.
Selling an aircraft comes with heavy responsibilities. Each interested buyer will want to know every detail about the aircraft: its specific flight, service, maintenance and technological histories.
However, answering numerous questions, researching market competition, developing advertising and spreading the word is far too time-consuming for many hectic corporate and personal schedules.
J.A. Aero offers a brokerage option that saves time and money.
Asking J.A. Aero to work on your behalf in the sales process means a team of experts is responsible for the details, including:
- Performing a detailed market analysis of comparable aircraft currently for sale
- Assisting with accurate pricing
- Developing domestic and international advertising
- Spearheading massive local exposure as well as advertising in all of the national and international web services.
- Negotiation of price and terms of the sale as well as providing sales agreements and working through escrow for closing.
All of these brokerage services are provided at a fixed commission fee based on sale price.
Contact Scott Fank at J.A. Aero via our contact form or by calling (630) 549.2100.
$0 – $49,999 … $3,000
$50,000 – $99,999 … 7 percent
$100,000 – $199,999 … 6 percent
$200,000 – $499,999 … 5 percent
$500,000 – $999,999 … 4 percent
$1 million and up … 3 percent