1994 Staudacher S-900
1997 Oshkosh Reserve Grand Champion for an experimental “Plans Built” aircraft. This fully aerobatic aircraft has inverted capability, a second seat in front of the main pilot seat (full controls, no brakes). This is the only Staudacher 985 aircraft in existence.
Useable Fuel: 57 Gallons
Fuel Burn: 35 gph
Useful Load: 880 Pounds
About: Jon Staudacher is a successful race boat builder turned aircraft builder (and competition aerobatics pilot) with numerous aerobatic aircraft built since the 1980’s. Many Staudacher built aircraft have competed in nationwide aerobatic competitions including the Red Bull air races.
- Garmin GNC250XL Com/Nav/GPS
- Garmin GTX327 Transponder
- Quiet Flight Intercom w/ Music Input
- Great Lakes Engine Information System
- Great Lakes Display – Input from EIS and GPS
- Bose Headset
- Chip Light