Maintenance Records Researcher
Position Closing Date: Position will close upon selection of a qualified candidate. Internal applications must be submitted by 2/13/15. Please submit resume to Megan Shambaugh or John Lowe.
Job Title: Maintenance Records Researcher
Department: Aircraft Maintenance
Reports to: Chief Inspector
- Aviation experience a plus but not required.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to use computer. (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc..)
- Full Airframe and Engine Logbook and Records Research.
- Airworthiness Directives History Research.
- Service Bulletin History Research.
- Life Limited Component History Research.
- Ensure FAR Requirements had been documented.
- Manufacturer and AAIP inspection research.
- Create and maintain aircraft maintenance tracking forms.
- Prepare work packs for Projects.
- Assist Chief Inspector, Service Manager and Maintenance Supervisors as directed.
- Keep Maintenance Office Areas and Library clean.
- Weekly tracking of aircraft in EBis(Maintenance Tracking Software) and tracking forms checking for up coming work and report to the service manager
- Other duties as assigned.