J.A. Air Center is seeking an avionics quality control / engineer. The position requires 3-5 years avionics installation and inspection experience. FAA Certification and STC development experience preferred. The candidate should also have the following qualifications:
- Assist avionics installation teams with pre-engineered avionics drawings.
- Support the Avionics Director and Floor Manager by managing scheduling and tasks.
- Provide status updates and reports.
- Attain FAA approvals for installations from the FSDO.
- Inspect aircraft for safety and release for flight.
- Support and lead J.A. Air Center STC Development projects.
- Support project meetings.
- Assist in reviewing the Statements of Work and the development of the Avionics bid to ensure completeness, accuracy and our ability to execute.
- Assist in avionics installations as required.
- Pre-fabricate wiring harnesses as required.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.