2009 Diamond DA42 L360 - N985JA
The Diamond DA42 is a composite, twin engine, retractable gear aircraft with four seats. With its counter rotating props the DA42 makes a excellent twin trainer as well as a comfortable cross country machine. The avionics suite is a G-1000 with dual GPS, ADSB, autopilot and engine trend monitor system. This aircraft has been recently refurbished inside and out… It’s a great looking aircraft!
Rental Rate: $315.00 per hour
- Crew: one
- Capacity: Three passengers
- Length: 28 ft 1 in.
- Wingspan: 44 ft.
- Height: 8 ft 2 in.
- Empty weight: 2,755 lb.
- Gross weight: 3,935 lb.
- Powerplant: 2 × Lycoming IO-360, 180 hp
- Propeller: Three-bladed Constant Speed
- Cruise speed: 155 knots @ 75%)
- Range: 800 NM (75% power feet)
- Service ceiling: 18,000 ft
- Rate of climb: 800 ft/min